PART-TIME LIBRARY AIDE
The Gardiner Public Library is hiring! We’re looking for a part time Library Aide to help us with all things day to day at the amazing Gardiner Public Library. If you like working with the community and helping others, this is the job for you! Every day at the Gardiner Public Library is different, and we are looking for the ideal candidate who can adapt and adjust to library life as it happens. Our library is a community hub that connects our guests with the resources, materials, events, and information that they need.
As a Library Aide at the Gardiner Public Library, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting community members with borrowing and returning Library Materials
- Helping community members with their questions and small projects
- Processing new library materials & daily deliveries from other libraries around Maine
- Performing various data entry tasks
- Assisting staff with Programs & Events
- And much more!
The Library Aide will work between 15-20/week depending on the library needs and will start at a rate of $15.38/hour. To start, the Library Aide will work the following schedule (subject to change due to library needs):
- Monday: 10:00AM-2:00PM (4 hours)
- Tuesday: 3:30PM-7:30PM (4 hours)
- Wednesday: 1:30PM-5:30PM (4 hours)
- Thursday: 1:30PM-5:30PM (4 hours)
- Friday: 10:00AM-2:00PM (4 hours)
If you think that working at the Gardiner Public Library is for you, please submit your resume/work history along with references to Library Director Justin Hoenke at email@example.com or drop it off in person at 152 Water Street Gardiner, ME 04345. Interviews will be scheduled as we receive applications.